Demboski Diary

Demboski Diary



Stories of our life...

Thursday, August 29, 2013

My girls

I honestly do not know what to do with these girls! They have no concept of putting things away. When their room gets like this, I want to pull my hair out and scream. I also have a strong desire to get rid of their toys. Having too much stuff makes me feel like I cannot breathe! I am happy that Andrew can depart with old toys that he no longer plays with, but Allison on the other hand, genuinely loves each and every one of her stuffed animals, every little meaningless toy and  all accessories that go along with her toys. She has a special story about everything she has and therefore does not want to get rid of anything. I am happy that she has so much love and attachment for her toys, but you would think that she would care enough about them to put them away... Oh well, she is only 4 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment