Demboski Diary

Demboski Diary



Stories of our life...

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Espanol??

Here we go the first day of Kindergarten!!! 
I have no words to describe this day. It is the beginning of his education, the first step in a 17 year journey. A milestone... and it is all starting in SPANISH! Andrew is attending our neighborhood school Patrick Henry where he is participating in a Spanish-immersion program. His teacher is Sra. Medina and she does not speak English to the students, only Spanish. It is going to be an exciting challenge for all of us, but if anyone can lead the way, it is Andrew. I loved walking him to school, in fact we walked with Jessie and Claire and it was just a great sense of community. Allison and Ashley were right there with him the whole walk and were excited to see their big brother go off to the  big school down the street. 
He has grown up so much it is simply ridiculous how big he has gotten. I will never forget driving him home from the hospital  after he was born and showing him our house and now I am taking him to his first day of Kinder. I cannot be more proud of this young  boy. He lights up my life.








No comments:

Post a Comment