Demboski Diary

Demboski Diary



Stories of our life...

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Happy 60th Birthday Dad!

Today we celebrated my dad's 60th birthday. He knew we were coming over to celebrate, but had no idea Rochelle and her kids were coming too as well as a professional photographer. We took beautiful family photos with our backyard as our back drop. There is no other beautiful landscape than my dad's garden. I spent a majority of my childhood playing in my backyard and I love that my kids have the opportunity to do the same. It just seemed fitting to have our photos taken there. 

 After our portraits were complete, we went for a swim in the spa and played the afternoon away. We had a fitting Italian dinner with amazing appetizers and of course cupcakes for dessert.







After dinner Rochelle and her kiddos hit the road to go back home, but my family and I stayed the night. We watched a movie in the living room with our projector. We popped popcorn and stayed up late. It was a beautiful day to celebrate a beautiful man. My dad is the definition of patience and kindness. He is loyal to his family and I have learned so much from him. I have enjoyed growing up with a fun-loving and sweet daddy and I have enjoyed getting to know him since I have become an adult. I don't know what I would do without him. He  showed me what to expect from a spouse and how a man should treat a woman. He is truly amazing and I am proud to call him my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment