Demboski Diary

Demboski Diary



Stories of our life...

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Andrew's First Sleepover

Andrew was very blessed to have met his best friend, Kingston, in TK this past year. The two are so similar is eerie. They love to play dress up, obsessed with transformers, play pirates and dinosaurs and they love each other so much. I was lucky enough to be able to call Kingston's mom, Apryl, one of my good friends now. She too is super sweet and we have a lot in common. I was more than okay with having Kingston over as Andrew's first sleep over buddy. The two had way too much fun and I enjoyed hearing them laugh in the room together. Once 10:30 hit, I had to put an end to the laughter and make them go to sleep. Their first sleep over was a complete success, and Andrew is now begging to sleep over at their house now. I am happy I am raising him to be so independent and confident, but a little part of me gets sad when he is so eager to go to his friend's house all by himself.


No comments:

Post a Comment