Demboski Diary

Demboski Diary



Stories of our life...

Saturday, December 10, 2011

It's Begining to look a lot like Christmas







I was so excited to decorate our Christmas tree tonight. The kids also had a blast. They got a kick out of looking at all of the ornaments that belongs to them.They both already have quite a collection, beginning with their Binky from when they were a baby. My mom saved our Binky and each year we would put it on the tree, but only after we put it in our mouth to take a picture. And of course I wouldn't have it any other way with my babies.

After decorating the tree, Paul read some Christmas stories by the fire and then we put them to bed, only to find them both in Allison's bed later on. They have been doing this lately. Sometimes it works out great (like tonight) and other nights it is a disaster and they fight and scream and tell each other "your not my best friend anymore!". I am amazed how quickly the fighting has started. I thought that kids started fighting at ages 6 or 7, but my 2 year old and 4 year old tend to go at it! Thankfully it isn't that often, and tonight was a sweet night of sibling love. How can you not get into the Christmas spirit when you see these two cuddling in bed wearing their Christmas PJs and a Santa hat? I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment