Demboski Diary

Demboski Diary



Stories of our life...

Saturday, December 17, 2011

All I want for Christmas is a FAT lip :(





Poor Allison nearly knocked out her two front teeth today! She was running (go figure) downstairs towards the fireplace where Paul was sitting when she fell and missed the edge of the fireplace but slid her mouth along the fireplace wall made of brick. Paul instantly picked her up and yelled for some ice. There was so much blood that I thought we would have to go to the ER. Thankfully it just swelled like crazy. Allison cried so hard on daddy's shoulder that she fell asleep. I can't believe how big her poor little lip got! She slept for over an hour, Paul managed to play some video games with Andrew while she slept and I worked on my blog. It was a relaxing and restful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment