Demboski Diary

Demboski Diary



Stories of our life...

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day




We celebrated Father's day this year just the four of us by going to the movies and had a picnic at the beach. We took the kiddos to see Toy Story 3, it was their first real movie at the movie theaters. Andrew did really good and sat and watched the whole thing. Allison on the other hand was not so easy. She was done after about 45 minutes, so I walked with her outside and tried about 5 times to get her back inside, but that didn't happen. I ended up letting her walk around the entrance to the theater so I could still watch the movie (sort of). The movie was great and we got home in time for naps. For dinner we picked up Enrique's and took it to the beach and had picnic. Andrew wore a shirt that said "My dad is rad" and Allison wore a onesie that says "My heart belongs to daddy".


I couldn't ask for a better father to my children. Paul is playful, loving, patient and a great teacher. Thank you Paul for being such a great daddy and dada.

No comments:

Post a Comment