Demboski Diary

Demboski Diary



Stories of our life...

Monday, February 2, 2015

I got picked!

I got picked to go on Andrew's field trip as a chaperon. This is my first field trip since he started at 
Patrick Henry last year. There is usually a lottery for the parents and they usually chose just two parents. Andrew was thrilled to have me be there. We rode on the bus together and enjoyed watching the play of "Harold and the Purple Crayon". It was a very modern simple play, but all of the kids seemed to enjoy the performance. I enjoyed this special day with my little boy. I treasured each selfie we took, every wet sloppy kiss he gave me (Andrew is known for his wet smooches) and each time he translated for me it reminded me of this awesome gift we have given him to be bilingual. 
 Thank you Andrew for a beautiful afternoon spent with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment