Demboski Diary

Demboski Diary



Stories of our life...

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Andrew's Last Day of TK!

A whole year has passed! Andrew was very fortunate to have been in Transitional Kindergarten at Cubberley. He has made some great friends, friends that I know he will be friends with his whole life, and thankfully his friend's moms are my good friends now too. It was a win-win situation.
 
 Mrs. McCormick was Andrew's teacher. I am so happy we had her for our first real school year as a family. She was creative, patient and taught Andrew so much. She did her final reading to the class, "Oh The Places You'll Go" by Dr. Seuss. My favorite children's book.


 The Three Musketeers with Mrs. McCormick. Kingston, Andrew and Jaylah.
 
 

My little dude has successfully finished his first year of school. He continues to amaze me every day. He has learned so much in school and I am so excited for him to start the next chapter in school at Patrick Henry and learn to speak Spanish!
Oh the place's you'll go...

No comments:

Post a Comment