Demboski Diary

Demboski Diary



Stories of our life...

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Attempting A New Photo

The Christmas lights look so pretty when the lights in the room are dim, but I can't capture the beauty of it when the flash is on the camera. So I shut off the flash and made some attempts at some great intentions. This is what I got.
 Although the subjects in the photo are adorable, they tend to move a lot! This doesn't work when the flash is off and creates fuzzy pictures.
 It can create some interesting shots of the lights screeching across the photo.
 I did not have a hard time finding a volunteer to stand in front of the tree to say cheese.
 I even managed to get swirly lights.
 Attempting to capture the mood. So peaceful and warm.
 One last picture before bedtime.
 I decided the only way I can take a picture of the kids in front of the tree without a flash was to do it when they don't move...when they are sleeping. Paul thought I lost my mind when I individually carried out each baby and laid them on the ground in front of the Christmas tree. I just had to get this shot.
 Allison woke up and started screaming and seemed angry, so I put her back to bed.
 Then Andrew woke up and cried, so I put him back to bed.
Ashley lasted the longest, so I took some more of her.
 
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment