Demboski Diary

Demboski Diary



Stories of our life...

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Carving pumpkins with the kids is obviously a very fun night of memory making. I think it is funny how Paul and I go about things so differently and it can all be summed up with our pumpkin carving planning. Paul told both of the kids to draw what they wanted their pumpkin's faces to look like on paper first. Then draw the face on the pumpkin. I am much more of a let's wing it type of girl. I say carve first and then see what it turns out to be. Either way the kids had fun and I enjoyed Paul putting so much effort into making their pumpkins turn out super cute and "Smooky". Grandma Duck and Papa Razzi joined us in all the fun, and I think I learned where Paul got his diligence from. Papa Razzi was the first to start and the last to finish, but ended up with a pretty special pumpkin.  We are so lucky to have our parents live close by to enjoy these special times. Our babies will only be this little once.







No comments:

Post a Comment