Demboski Diary

Demboski Diary



Stories of our life...

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

She got Pierced

Before
 
During

After

Well it was my idea, Paul wasn't a fan, and Allie didn't have a clue what she was about to get herself into. We met my parents at the Cerritos mall and Allie picked out the purple earrings. I'm pretty sure she thought they were going to put them on her ear, not put them through her ear. She sat on my lap and BAM the first ear was done. She screamed. She was angry. Then thankfully the woman piercing her ear was experienced enough to move quickly and BAM the second ear was done. She screamed. She was angry. I'm not sure why Allison is so quick to become so mad. When she hurts herself, when she doesn't get her way, when her feelings get hurt, her first reaction is anger. And getting her ears pierced was no exception. I was actually surprised at how quickly she got over it and was smiling within minutes. I think she recovered so quickly because of all the attention she was getting. My dear sweet Allie-gator never does anything half way. When she is angry, she is ANGRY. When she is happy she is HAPPY. When she is excited, she is EXCITED.  I am so happy to have gotten her ears pierced. It is the first of many firsts that she and I will do together that will bring us closer as mother and daughter. I couldn't imagine my life without my little girl, my spicy meatball, my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment