Demboski Diary

Demboski Diary



Stories of our life...

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Happy 31st birthday to Me!

 For my birthday present, Paul's folks took us to Sea World. We made a weekend out of it and stayed in San Diego for a few days. We managed to see everything in the park, ride all the rides and see all the shows. It was not very crowded and we all had a ball.

 
 
 I remember seeing the Shamu show when I was little. I remember being there with my family and My Aunt Donna, Uncle Rick and all of my cousins. I remember getting soaked by Shamu and Paul and I both wanted to make sure our kids made those special memories, so we sent them down to the glass where they could see Shamu...little did they know what they were in for, when they were blasted with salt water from Shamu's tail.
 Ashely Marie spent a majority of her day in my sling, nursing and sleeping. On her awake moments she was happy, cheerful and full of smiles. She is so easy going.
Poor Papa was dragged onto this swirly whirly ride. The kids loved it because they twirled all around, Paul loved it because he actually got his dad on the ride, and Papa loved it once it stopped. We are so blessed to have our parents become apart of these wonderful memories that our kids will cherish forever.
 Hanging out in these polar bear caves was hands down Andrew and Allison's favorite part of Sea World. I think they could have played in there all day. They saw killer whales, jumping dolphins, went on roller coasters, and all they cared about was these pretend caves. Just reminds you of how simple their world is.
Even our littlest marine biologist enjoyed watching the fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment