Demboski Diary

Demboski Diary



Stories of our life...

Monday, July 2, 2012

Human Food

 
Before...
 
During...
 
 After...
 
This month Ashley Marie was introduced to solid foods. She is 6 months old, which is much older than Andrew and Allison were when they started solid foods. I am not sure why I waited so long this time around. Maybe becuse I am so busy with the other two kids, that I simply didn't have time to make the food like I want to, or maybe it's because she is such a dedicated breast feeder, that I didn't want her to give up on my milk once introduced to the other wonderful foods God has blessed up with.
This month I made sweet potatos, carrots, pears, and peaches. We also gave her avocado and bananas. The above photos are of her eating rice cereal. She wasn't much of a fan until we mixed in some bananas. Andrew and Allison were very excited to see their baby eating and the best line came from Allison when she said "Look Andrew, Ashley is eating human food!"

No comments:

Post a Comment