Demboski Diary

Demboski Diary



Stories of our life...

Friday, July 1, 2011

NKOTB






















July 1st, my due date. I should have been scheduled for a C-section today, I should have been holding my baby boy. I should have been full of happiness and cuddeling my son. But God had other plans and thankfully my mom and dad made plans for me on this very difficulty day. They purchased second row seats to the New Kids On The Block concert. Rochelle brought her kids to my house for Paul and my mom to babysit while we sisters went out to dinner and headed to L.A. to spend the evening with Danny, Donnie, Joe, Jordon and Jon. We started the night going to East Side Mario's for a yummy dinner. We then headed to the Staples Center to meet up with our childhood dream boys. We could not believe the seats that our parents got us. They were amazing!! I have never been so close to the stage before. As you can see from the pictures we were able to read Donnie's underwear "Calvin Klein". Rochelle and I both were in heaven with all of the songs they sang and remembered every word to every song. I think it is safe to say that we made serious eye contact with each of the New Kids. Not only was it a NKOTB concert but they were touring with Back Street Boys, which we were never that into, but it was a lot of fun to see them perform as well. I must say the men from NKOTB have aged very nicely and it is strange to think they are just dads now, parents like Rochelle and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment