Demboski Diary

Demboski Diary



Stories of our life...

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandma Bug












Today we celebrated my mom's birthday. She has had a rough week with my Grandma still being in the hospital. A quick update, she is still in ICU, holding her own, she is breathing on her own, but now having rhythm issues. They are doing a good job and keeping a close eye on her.

So my mom has officially turned 59. Can't wait for next year, I think I see a very big party in the future :) My folks came over and played with the kids in the pool for a few hours until Paul got home from work. They made us laugh so hard, which is something we all needed. Allison's nickname by Grandpa Bug is "Allie Knievel". She would just fling her body in and out of the pool as if she is indestructible. Surprisingly she never got hurt. Andrew thinks he can swim now after the day spent with a life jacket on in John and Adrienne's pool. He does a pretty good job of swimming under water. They loved it when Grandma and I got in the pool with them, fully clothed. After swimming we dried off and went with Paul to George's and enjoyed a delicious Greek Birthday dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment