Demboski Diary

Demboski Diary



Stories of our life...

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Sunday afternoon

Today was a much needed afternoon at home. Allison and I did meal planning which consisted of 1. Lasagna 2. Chicken and summer vegetable tostadas 3. Sweet and sour pineapple chicken 4. Chicken curry
The kids and I went to Costco and Ralphs and got everything we needed for the week. I chopped all the veggies for my dinners. Ashley and I washed and bagged all of the fruit for lunches this week. The kids helped prep and I made dinner for tonight, all before 1pm. The kids weren't allowed to play on screens today. They let their imagination run wild, played dress up and went hunting for spiders. They did chores in between costume changes and the laundry was done. It was a beautiful day, a much needed day to be at home loving my babies, tending to my home and planning our week.

No comments:

Post a Comment