Demboski Diary

Demboski Diary



Stories of our life...

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Ashton's Dedication








I could not have asked for a more beautiful day for Ashton's baby dedication. We attended the 10:00 service at Parkcrest with our family and friends to make a promise to God and our son to guide him and teach him how to be a Christian. Ashton stole the hearts of the church family when he grabbed the hand of the pastor's as he was holding the microphone. He has such a gentle spirit and loves to watch his brother and sisters play. He observes the world around him with such innocent eyes. I do not deserve the blessings that God has bestowed upon me, but I will take them, love them, cherish them and savor every moment with them. Thank you God for making me Ashton's mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment