Demboski Diary

Demboski Diary



Stories of our life...

Monday, December 7, 2015

Sick days

We are going on day #4 of fevers, throwing up and misery. 
I finally got them in to the doctor. I'm using hand sanitizer every 30 minutes on all of us to ensure that Ashton, Paul and I stay healthy. We have watched Christmas movie marathons on abc family for 2 days straight. They all took turns taking naps on the sofa. 
I have organized Andrews new clothes from Matthew, took out his old clothes and boxed them away. I have organized Ashton's new clothes from Andrew and took out his old clothes and boxed them away. I have added to Allison and Ashley's clothes the hand me downs we got from Lexie. I haven't stopped doing laundry in 4 days.

On the way to the doctors. Andrew, Ashton and Ashley fell asleep.Allison counted every red car she saw. 301, 302, 303...


No comments:

Post a Comment