Demboski Diary

Demboski Diary



Stories of our life...

Friday, December 13, 2013

The performance of a LIFETIME

Andrew's class put on a performance for their winter concert. I was a little bummed when the other kindergarten classes got to wear cute Christmas jammies and Andrew's class wore their white and blue uniforms with these strange turquoise additions. But little did I know that Andrew was about to outperform every single  Kindergartner at Patrick Henry with his amazing song "Hanukkah".
Andrew proudly stood in front of the other students that were much shorter than him and sang his heart out. The lyrics were a little mish-moshed because they were in Spanish, but once the chorus came on "HANUKKAH!!!" was all you heard from my little boy. He was determined to be the loudest one on stage, and he succeeded. Our little group in the audience could barely keep it together to take pictures because we were laughing the whole time. I was almost in disbelief at what I was watching. He always wanted to be a rock star, and he finally had his moment.
I am so proud of this little singer. He shines where ever he goes.





This is probably my favorite picture and describes the performance perfectly. Just look at Andrew's face and the face of the kids around him. Andrew, YOU ROCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment