Demboski Diary

Demboski Diary



Stories of our life...

Monday, December 23, 2013

Barely Santa

We managed to squeeze everything in just barely...
We bought a tree, decorated the house, did a preschool hot cocoa fundraiser, went to Tehachapi, did a whole weekend for the Demboski Family Christmas party, attended both school's Christmas party and now we are left with the day before Christmas Eve. Why not squeeze in a trip to the Disneyland hotel before work to take pictures with Santa Clause.
We barely made it before I had to leave for work.
After standing in line for 20 minutes waiting for Santa to arrive, we were told that Santa was not going to be able to make it. I was so disappointed, But Paul to the rescue did a little digging around and found out that at the older Disneyland hotel, he would be making an appearance. So we literally ran through downtown Disney to get there in time to take a picture before I headed to work.
We barely made it, but got some great photos.










After I left separately from my family, I barely made it to work on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment