Demboski Diary

Demboski Diary



Stories of our life...

Friday, July 5, 2013

Camp Bug

This was the first year of Camp Bug! My parents took the oldest grand kids to their house for 4 days. They had all sorts of activities planned for the kids. I'm not sure who was more excited, my parents of the kids. Andrew and Allison were super happy to spend time with their Pearce cousins. Unfortunately Andrew got super sick halfway through the camp and we had to pick him up early. He was really bummed
I am really happy my parents have started this tradition. Some of my favorite childhood memories growing up were the week we got to spend up at my Grandma Madeline's house. Grandparents are a very important part of a child's life and I feel so blessed knowing my kids will grow up with two sets of grandparents who love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment