Demboski Diary

Demboski Diary



Stories of our life...

Monday, April 1, 2013

Pinterest Comes To Life

 I took the week off of work to hang out with the kids while they were on spring break from school. It was my goal to spend fun quality time with them. I decided to show them my pinterst page, and have them choose what they wanted to do. They chose play with colorful spaghetti, so colorful spaghetti they got. It was quite easy to make and even more fun to play with. They kids were entertained for the afternoon, and I felt like a trophy mom. A win-win for us all.




 Ashley got in on the fun as well. I think we ate most of her portion. It was like lunch and playtime all in one. A win-win for Ashley.

 These days are limited. I  try to absorb their childhood, embrace each moment. Of course there is laundry to be done, rules to enforce and dishes to be done. But amongst the rustle and bustle of the everyday, it is moments like these that keep us going.

Even Cold Baby got in on the fun. I love Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment