Demboski Diary

Demboski Diary



Stories of our life...

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Allison!














Allison's birthday party came out perfect! It was one of my favorite parties. And the most important part of it all, Allison Nicole had a blast. She was thrilled to wear her new ballerina outfit, her hair was in a ballerina bun, and she bounced and danced through her party like a perfect three year old ballerina should. All of her friends and family were there for her and to dance with her. I made tutus for all of the girls and the boys received awesome sunglasses. My goal was to have a dance session, but wasn't sure how it would turn out. I randomly put the radio on and told everyone to come inside for a dance party. The kids went wild. The girls were bouncy up and down, the boys were break dancing and the parents were clapping and taking photos. It was a moment I will never forget. Allison twirled and twirled and smiled and twirled. It was a beautiful day for a beautiful girl. I can't believe my Allie-gator is three. THREE! Holy smokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment