Demboski Diary

Demboski Diary



Stories of our life...

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

It's Allison's Turn

 Allison Nichole is now in preschool. She was so excited to help me make her basket for her cubby last night. We used one of the ballerinas from her birthday party to make it extra special. It really helped that Andrew went to the preschool and Allison is very familiar with the routine and Ms. Cori. She felt right at home and there were no tears shed, from her nor I :)
I know this will be a great thing for her. She is more intelligent than most three year olds and this will give her an outlet to tap into her mind and creativity. She is light years ahead of most kids and I am excited to see her interact with her fellow preschoolers.


 Allison raised her hand during roll call and then we said our goodbyes. She was completely fine with us leaving. But did I leave? Of course not, I spied on her while she played in the bike yard. Just because I have already done this for one child, does not make it any easier to do it all over again for the next one. My Allie-gator has always been home with me when I dropped off Andrew at preschool, and now they are both in school. Sigh... what is a mom to do? Oh I know, go back to school myself... that is another blog  :)
My Allison Nichole is full of life, spunk and love. Her heart is big and she loves big. She is a natural born care giver and wants to take care of everyone. I can't wait to see how she blossoms in preschool. I am one proud mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment