Demboski Diary

Demboski Diary



Stories of our life...

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ready, Set, Baby!






With only one week left, we are putting together the last few things for the arrival of Ashley Marie. Tonight Paul built Ashley's crib in our bedroom. I feel like I can't even remember putting Allison in this very crib when she was a baby. Wow it was just a few years ago, and now here we are rebuilding it for our second daughter, our third living child. I still can't believe Paul and I are parents, I still see us as the couple living in E building at CSULB. I used to dream about being a mom, and couldn't wait to be pregnant and hold a baby of my own. And now I am living in it, I am in it, fully submerged in my childhood dream. How lucky am I? As difficult as our last year has been with losing Angel, I believe that God has big plans for our Ashley Marie, why else would He go to such extremes to take away our son? She truly has purpose here on Earth, and Angel has purpose up in Heaven. I know he will always look over our family.

When I look at Andrew, I am so proud that he is my son. He melts my heart with how soft, gentle and loving he is. At such a young age he is already understanding others feelings and the importance of being kind, truly kind. He is an old soul, and loves so big. One of my favorite things he does is when Allison is upset or hurt, he runs into her room and gets her Tinker Bell doll and gives it to Allison to make her feel better. He genuinely cares about others feelings.

My little Allison, oh what a personality. She is the spark in this family. She keeps us laughing, and on our toes. I have never seen a kid fall so many times! She is energetic, fun-loving and oh so sweet! She wants to be a mommy so badly. She enjoys wrapping her baby dolls in blankets and feeding them bottles. To say she is independent is an understatement. She knows what she wants and that is all there is to it. She idolizes her brother and loves to play transformers with him. Her laughter fills up a room and her happiness is contagious.
With such fantastic children already, I am so excited to meet Ashley Marie and get to know who this little person is going to become. I already know that she has great purpose, and she is one lucky girl to be born into such an amazing family, and we too are very lucky to welcome her into our wonderful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment