Demboski Diary

Demboski Diary



Stories of our life...

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Princess Ballerina






Miss Allison Nichole has started a dance class. She is by far the cutest little girl in the whole class. She is so proud of herself and I must admit I am so proud of her too. It meets every Saturay for 45 minutes. On her first day of class, she sat there the whole time and didn't participate at all, but I was surprised that she even sat on the dance tape and listened to the teacher the entire time. After class I took her to buy a tutu and ballet shoes. Can I just say how excited I was to have my little girl all dressed up and looking so darn cute!! I can't take it, she is the most beautiful little girl in the world, and I must add she is the smartest girl as well. I love my daughter!






















No comments:

Post a Comment