Demboski Diary

Demboski Diary



Stories of our life...

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Mommy!




















Well it is official, I am a 30 year old. It's actually a nice feeling. I still feel like the same little girl living at my parent's house, except that I have a little girl and boy of my own. I think I am at peace with this because I am exactly where I wanted to be at 30. I am married, have a successful career and 2 amazing kids, one on the way and one looking down on me from Heaven. This year has been rotten, but I am over all very blessed.


For my birthday, Paul wanted to do have a super fun party. His parents graciously let us take over their backyard and he threw a big ho-down. Everyone dressed in their best cowboy/girl attire and bounced in a Horse bouncy house, played games and had a delicious barbeque. Paul even wore a blowup cowboy/horse suite to deliver me my birthday brownies. My parents, Paul's folks, the Merandi's, the Tannen's, John, Adrienne and their clan, Mike and Becky, Buny and Doug, and Donna were all there to celebrate my big day. We had a fabulous time and I can't think of a better way than to have celebrated... ME!














No comments:

Post a Comment