Demboski Diary

Demboski Diary



Stories of our life...

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Vegas Ladies Trip





This past weekend I went on my first weekend away since I became a mom. I went to Las Vegas with Adrienne, Katie, Becky, Becky's sister Michelle and Becky's friend Carly for Becky's Bachelorette Party. I was nervous to leave the kids and a bit sad about it, until I got on the plane with Becky, then I was just excited! We stayed at the MGM Grand and had one of the best weekends ever! The first day we hung out at the pool and then took a limo cruise around the strip and took pictures at all of the landmarks around Vegas and drank Champagne. We went out to dinner and then went to a club called Tao. We had a lot of fun dancing and drinking, then decided to go to Tryst, another club that we all loved. It had a large outdoor section with a waterfall by the dance floor and we danced there til 6 o'clock in the morning! I was so proud of us! The next day was spent by the pool sleeping and recovering and preparing for another night out again. That night we had a yummy Italian dinner out, went to Thunder From Down Under where Becky was pulled up on stage and we all laughed our butts off. Then we headed to Vanity at the Hard Rock Hotel. That place was a lot of fun. We danced there until about 4 o'clock in the morning, then took a private cab that was this amazing SUV that was "pimped out" and cost the guys that was taking us to an after hours club about $40 to drive a few blocks away. This after hours club was called Dray's and they played house music till noon I think. We danced our butts off again until 6 o'clock. We managed to get a few hours of sleep before it was time to check out and lay by the pool until our flight back home. Overall we had an amazing time. This weekend away was just what I needed. I came back to 2 happy and dirty kids, and messy house and a stressed out hubby, but I was ready to take it on after such a wonderful weekend away.

No comments:

Post a Comment