Demboski Diary

Demboski Diary



Stories of our life...

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Barbeque and Playdate





I have been friends with my neighbor Trisha for over a year now. We met when she was outside taking her son Logan for a walk, and I was taking Andrew for a walk. We were both pregnant and I thought I would be bold and introduce myself to her since we both looked like we were in the same place in our life. It turns out we have a lot more in common we are both registered nurses and even in high school we both swam and were lifeguards, I am even sure we probably swam against each other. Well over the past year or so we have had many play date and Disneyland days and now we are helping each other stay in shape by walking with each other in the mornings. Well we finally had their entire family over for dinner. Kyle, Trisha, Logan and Nixon all came over to play and eat. The boys had a blast in the backyard and little Miss Allison can't wait to join them I am sure. She sat and watched from afar. The dad's thought it would be a great idea for Andrew and Logan to eat their dinner in the playhouse, which made for some super cute pictures but not much eating occurred. We had a yummy Barbeque dinner and then cooked marshmallows over the fire inside the house and ate smores. I think it is safe to say a good time was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment