Demboski Diary

Demboski Diary



Stories of our life...

Sunday, December 27, 2009

The things that Andrew says and the things that Allison eats

~I caught Andrew eating a spoon full of butter and I took it away from him and said "Andrew No No! That is Yucky!" He replied "I like it! I like it! I like it!"
~Whenever I get ready for work and Andrew sees my uniform or my lunch box he says "mommy work, miss you."
~Whenever Andrew sees Paul getting ready for work he says "daddy work, diapers, food" because we tell him that daddy goes to work to buy food and diapers.
~One night when I was at work, I called Andrew to say goodnight and he said "mommy work, diapers, food, warhammer" Apparently he thinks I go to work now to also buy Warhammer.
~Andrew can sing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star by singing "Twinkle Star...are" then he is so proud of himself and says "yeah!"
~When we ask Andrew what his guitar's name is he says "Johnny" because Uncle Johnny asked that Andrew name his guitar after him. When we ask where does Johnny live, Andrew says "heaven". ~When we ask Andrew to say God, he says "Grbarbgrargbgr" He refuses to say God, he just mumbles with a bunch of "Gr" sounds and laughs.

Allison is now eating bananas, pears, apples, yellow squash, carrotts, sweet potatoes, prunes, avocados and rice cereal. She is also breastfeeding 5 times a day. The other night Paul, Andrew and I made her baby food. Andrew was surprisingly a really big help. We steamed carrots, boiled sweet potatoes, steamed squash and pureed it all including a 5lb bag of pears. Our freezer is filled with baby food. I love making her food, it just feels like the right thing to do. Knowing what I am feeding her is a good feeling and knowing that her brother and parents made it for her with TLC makes it even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment