Demboski Diary

Demboski Diary



Stories of our life...

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Decorating Allison's First Christmas Tree


Tonight Allison got to decorate her very first Christmas tree! Daddy and Andrew went with Papa and Gramma Demboski to pick out a tree while Allison and I went to a meeting at my work. When we got home we had pizza waiting and a tree with lights on it waiting to be decorated. Paul's Uncle Mike was in town and joined in the festivities. Andrew was so excited! He would pick up an ornament and place it on the tree, not exactly on a branch, more like shoved it into the tree, and he would say "I DID IT! I DID IT!" Then we would run over to the box. grab another ornament and say "MORE MORE MORE!" He did that for about 4 ornaments and then he was done decorating the tree. Allison even helped out by holding ornaments and I would help her put them on a branch. We had Christmas music playing and drank cappuccinos. Can't beat that!



No comments:

Post a Comment